Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Steve Jobs Was Not a Great Student

Steve Jobs was a "terror" for teachers, letting out snakes and exploding bombs in the third grade. He was "thrown out of school a few times."

Steve Jobs was a "terror" for teachers, letting out snakes and exploding bombs in the third grade. He was "thrown out of school a few times."
"My mother taught me to read before I went to school, so I was pretty bored in school, and I turned into a little terror. You should have seen us in third grade. We basically destroyed our teacher. We would let snakes loose in the classroom and explode bombs. Things changed in the fourth grade, though. One of the saints in my life is this woman named Imogene Hill, who was a fourth-grade teacher who taught this advanced class. She got hip to my whole situation in about a month and kindled a passion in me for learning things. I learned more that year than I think I learned in any year in school. They wanted to put me in high school after that year, but my parents very wisely wouldn't let them."


Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/best-of-steve-jobs-playboy-interview-2013-7?op=1#ixzz2aXxQyWVV

1 comment:

  1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117714/Was-Charlie-Chaplin-born-gypsy-caravan-West-Midlands-Letter-locked-away-decades-hold-answer-mystery-MI5-CIA-solve.html

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on what you see and read here. Tell me what you like, dislike or want to know about these three men.